Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Interracial Hot Spots
View Single Post
Old 21st October 2005, 05:41 PM
cubmaster4u
Cruiser

Good point PublicSex about those 2 bookstores. Depends if Eric is into bookstores/arcades or not.

KLYT Bathhouse tended to be 98% Mexican on my visits there.
(132 - E. 4th Street, Downtown Los Angeles)

Actually attempted to stop there again a handful of months ago after seeing a performance at the Music Center .... but there was a waiting list that night, they have a little waiting sitting area by their registration window. Would have gone for a visit if I could have gotten right in. Located right at Skid Row .... I opted to leave. Drove to ROMAN HOLIDAY - Venice Blvd location from there. Late a Friday night ...ended up having a VERY GOOD time.

Highlight of the Roman Holiday was a young man who just started working at the Playa del Rey location of Home Depot. He came there right after work.

Eric here is the "Black and White/Men Together" organization:

http://bwmtsc.org

-----------------------------
Need to have your profile filled in if you want me to contact you back for you sex cubs.
Quote |