Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time ABS Experiences
View Single Post
Old 22nd October 2005, 10:10 AM
RammerRod
Cruiser

Wink ABS

I'm a latin Bi-male in my 30's and married. I don't get to indulge often in ABS action but I love it. Unfortunately I grew up during the Guliani regime in NYC and most ABS action was significantly decreased. I live in NJ (Montgomery) just outside of Princeton. I go to the ABS in Bordentown were the action can be hot.
One Saturday AM I was stroking and cruising around when this older but hot older blond man let me in his booth. He began to suck my cock and lick the large amount of precum from the head. I had not shot a load for over 5 days so my nuts were aching. I returned the favor and sucked and munched on his man meat while he took some poppers.
He stood me up and returned to working on my cock. He let me turn him around and rub my meat between his ass cheeks. Suddenly he turned around and began to lick my balls turned me over and licked and probed my asshole. This was a first for me the sensation was incredible and my cock became rigid. I told him I could n't hold back any longer. He told me to shoot my load on his chest. However I was so hot and had such a load built up that I exploded over his face and chest . I never shot a load like this it would have made Peter North proud. He smiled and wiped my cock clean.

P.S.
Had a CD slut in NYC really need another if you are in CNJ hit me up my availability is limited but I'm clean, proffesional and ex-military.

Rammer
Quote |