Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Japan /Tokyo
Thread: Japan /Tokyo
View Single Post
Old 23rd October 2005, 07:56 AM
ViajeroGringo
Cruiser

Thanks df for the tip on the Lornstar Hotel. That is quite reasonable and a great location. Do they have any trouble with guests in the rooms?

In the past I've gotten a decent deal at the Shnjuku Prince from various internet booking agents. They certainly don't have a problem with guests in the rooms. The lobby is so busy they wouldn't even notice.

FWIW, I'm a nice looking middle-age guy in decent shape and I've had good success at the bars mentioned above-especially GB. But also in the various cruising spots around town--Shinjuku Station men's rooms, the outdoor cruising area in bushes of Ueno Park (next to the Exhibition Hall, I believe). Before my first visit I was put off by the well-publicized stickiness of the Japanese. What I found was nothing like Thailand in terms of availability of companions--but I had a great time and fulfilled some long-held fantasies of Japanese men. In particular one gorgeous 30-ish guy I met in GB who walked his bicycle back to my hotel with me for a night of non-stop kissing, cuddling and passionate sex. I have rarely been so turned on by anyone. I'm normally attracted to guys with large endowments and am almost exclusively a top. But this guy had a rather small dick and I let him top me--twice! I spend the morning recovering--unfortuantely he had to get up and to to work.
Quote |