Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Is Swallowing Safe?
View Single Post
Old 23rd October 2005, 10:11 AM
KewlDewd66
Cruiser

Sadly so,...

You do not have to be a rocket scientist to understand that having unprotected oral sex (no matter if you are sucking or being sucked) really means exposing yourself to a whole host of nasty bugs. Even if HIV transmission rates via oral sex remain relatively low, most people would rather avoid having to deal with the problems other bugs bring with them.

I am an active cruiser alright. But I am not blind. The guy who is servicing me at the moment is most likely everything but a virgin mouth. Most guys go to cruising grounds, bars, saunas and ABSs in order to have as many partners and have as much sex as it is possible. I am certainly no exception. If you add 2 and 2..., you can quickly see that you are not having sex just with the guy, who is on his knees before you, but at the same time, with all the guys he has had sex with already... Only you can decide, if you want to take the risk of that magnitude.

Round here, more and more guys are putting on a rubber before sticking their dicks into waiting mouths. Few years ago, almost half of the suckers would turn you down, if you insisted on wearing your condom. In the meantime, a few nasty infections later, coupled with pains, suffering, anguish and high medical costs, most dudes have grown quite a bit wiser. Practically, no one says 'No' to condom anymore.

I would gladly agree with everyone who says that condom is an obstacle to having a full-blown pleasure (pun intended). Yet, when all is said and done, you want to go home, knowing that you did your utmost to protect both your partner and yourself. Again, everyone must decide, if they'd rather put the rubber on and admittedly suffer a reduced pleasure or if they'd rather go through sleepless nights, doctor's visits, lots of expensive drugs, etc. I made my choice long time ago.

KD
Quote |