Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Police, CFS and other websites
View Single Post
Old 23rd October 2005, 07:13 PM
GuyTopeka
Cruiser

It never is the discreet guys who are the problem. It's the guys who let their small head do their thinking who cause the problems.

Here in Topeka, Gage Park is no longer a safe hookup spot because too many guys were seen fooling around half- and fully naked. This park is one that is very kid-friendly and is frequented by families. The police give this park a lot of attention because of all the complaints made by parents who found their kids exposed to adult behavior.

Now, if these idiots had just used more discretion, this park would still be a safe haven to play.

There are still many places where guys hook up for fun. One is the Shunga Trail. But the guys that play out there take it into the woods. They don't do it on or near the public paths. So the police have not received complaints and do not patrol the trail like they patrol the park.

Law enforcement's view on this behavior is that if people are using the area for sexual encounters, they could be using the area for other things such as drug dealing and, like Worm pointed out, prostitution. Law enforcement looks at public sex as a gateway offense. If this kind of behavior is allowed to happen, it attracts criminal behavior that is much more nefarious. So to keep other crimes in check, public sex has to be kept in check.

Read some of the stories about encounters here on CFS. "there we were going at it on top the the picnic table. I knew someone could come along at any time and catch us, but I didn't care. All I knew was..." Fact or fiction, this site is full of admissions by guys that they really weren't all that discreet in their anonymous encounters.

Bottom line is: law enforcement doesn't need to check out CFS. There are enough idiots out there bringing a site to their attention by their acts of indiscreet behavior alone.
Quote |