Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - anyone know a good mens room near Highlands Ranch?
View Single Post
Old 25th October 2005, 02:15 PM
lv2skbgcks
Cruiser

Park Meadows is still hot . . .

I stopped by the mall this afternoon looking for some cock. Luckily, there was a guy there to help me out. I met him in the bathroom downstairs by Dillards. We were in stalls next to each other and I could tell he was stroking his cock. Then he stood up to give me a better look and I was amazed. It was about 7-8 inches long, nice and thick, and had a big old mushroom head on it.

I told him to follow me and we met upstairs in the 3d floor J.C. Penney's bathroom. As soon as we were alone, I dropped to my knees and deep throated that monster. It tasted so good. He was leaking pre-cum big time. I took it slower and massaged his cock with my tongue and his balls with my hand. He couldn't hold out long, though, and quickly shot a nice size load down my throat.

I pulled off his cock long enough to squeeze the last drops of cum out onto my face and lips, and then smeared it all around my face with his cock.

Mmmm. His cum tasted so good.

He wanted to help me get off, so I asked him to stick his cock up my ass so I could cum. He wasn't too sure, but I sucked him back until he was hard again. We went into the last stall and I bent over and held onto the railing while he eased his big dickhead into my ass. Oh man, it was so big, but it felt so good. I let him gently bottom out in my ass, then I told him to let me have it.

He started fucking me hard. His big balls were slapping up against mine. It didn't take long until I was cumming. When I came, my ass tightened up on his cock and he was able to cum again, this time dropping his load deep inside my ass.
Quote |