Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Where can I get pussy?
View Single Post
Old 25th October 2005, 06:53 PM
GuyTopeka
Cruiser

I was out playing in Yahoo's groups area the other day. I put in "Gay Men Kansas" and a whole bunch of sites came up. Some of them were swinger sites and some of them were "married and cheating" . Granted some of them were just plain trash, but a few had over a hundred subscribers.

I also did "gay male Kansas" and it gave me a bunch more to sift through. I didn't pay much attention to the sites that promoted that they hooked up women to men, but there were some out there. Again there were a lot of trash groups to sift throuh.

There also used to be some newsgroups devoted to men hooking up with women nationwide. I haven't perused newsgroups in a long time, but I do remember you want the group to be moderated or else it ends up being just spam.

And you are around KC. Pick up a copy of the Pitch Weekly. It used to be full of ads for sex-only encounters.

There are also some swinger's groups in KC. I wish I could give you their websites, but I've seen them online when I was looking for gay men's groups. There also is a BDSM group in KC and Lawrence. Again, Pitch Weekly might be able to give you contacts for these groups, if you are interested.
Quote |