Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - 39 UNDERGROUND = The BEST sauna on Tuesdays
View Single Post
Old 26th October 2005, 02:32 AM
Ninja
Very Cheeky Guy

39 UNDERGROUND = The BEST sauna on Tuesdays

They no longer have sex show which customers were encouraged to participate , but you might have a chance ( to me , some chances last night ) to see real LIVE show by real customers in private room .

They might invite you , if you look from a sliding door of connecting room .
I had big 4 some , and 3 some X 2 . Lots of fucking right in front of my eyes . Some barebacking !
Cum shots were everywhere .

According a thread of Babylon , one poster said ,

only in Babylon that it's possible to find or see muscular guys

I STRONGLY deny this .

I couldn't believe my eyes yestarday .
There were young and gorgeous , and sexy or cute or handsome
guys EVERYWHERE .
Many of them are the same level of fashion models or actors , or better than them ( I mean their looks )
And many many muscled guys , and all of them are completle NAKED !

I HAVE NEVER SEEN SO MANY GORGEOUS THAI GUYS IN ONE PLACE .
This is far better than DOMON men contest or Mr XXX contests usally held in go go bars and gay discos .

They are the majority of this sauna on Tuesdays .
Of course , they did have middle age and /or out of shape customers , but , say , about 10% of the total .
( They really DID stand out like the one I saw . He was very BIG & round in his 20's )

Unfortunately almost nothing happened in the lookout in the roof top , maybe because of the oldest & regular customer stayed there like a LANDLORD of the lookout ( U know what I mean ? )
I think he's been approaching his 60's .
Also , I noticed 2 middle age regular customers who I saw everytime I went there like the spot .
One of them , I call Mr. PORK ( U can guess how he looks like )
Another one , I should call MR. Auntie .
I find at last one of them stay there , so I guess that's WHY young good looking ones didn't come up .

I have never been to TOWEL CLUB or ONE SEVEN in Singapore . buy I've heard on special event nights , all those " LOOK AT ME , I am GORGEOUS . HOW ABOUT U ? " type of guys geather , and have sex with the similar type to them .
OUT OF SHAPE and old guys are OFF LIMIT attitude ( I am not sure about this )

But you don't need to worry about this in 39 .
There are so maaaaaaaany young gorgeous guys .
Chase one . If you fail , chase another gorgeous one .
You might end up having hot sex with young gorgeous guy(s) anyway .

I noticed those super gorgeous Thai guys were quite kinky .
Many of them go there for group sex .
They go into sex VERY EASILY ( another word " SLUT " ? )
Maybe because those gorgeous guys overexpose to so many chances to casual sex ? ( when they are compared with ugly unatractive out of shape guys )

WHY should I go to other saunas ???
Quote |