Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Police, CFS and other websites
View Single Post
Old 26th October 2005, 07:31 PM
samgone
Cruiser

As much as I enjoy an occasional hook up in the locker room at the gym I go to, I get annoyed when the same 3 guys--who look completely out of place, are dressed in street clothes, don't have a gym bag, or even a towel--hang out in the locker room for an hour at a time, hoping to get lucky. It also is irritating when I walk in the shower room and find some guy on his knees sucking some cock and the cocksucker neither flinches nor stops. If these guys would be more discrete and less obvious, the straight homphobes, as well as the guys who simply don't appreciate this behavior, wouldn't have to call the police to have the locker room patrolled. As much as I can understand the need or desire to bust a nut, it is illegal to engage in such sexual activity and when guys are too obvious, they shouldn't get pissed at the police or the people who call the police--they should get pissed at themselves for not being able to use some sense and discretion.