Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Police, CFS and other websites
View Single Post
Old 27th October 2005, 06:13 AM
samgone
Cruiser

GT,

The same things you just mentioned happen in my locker room as well. There is one older guy who will hang out in the locker for hours at a time, taking countless showers while shamelessly strokintg his cock and then walking around the locker room with a hard-on. Then there is another older guy who shows up in the evening, strips downs, and reads the newspaper while camped out next to the shower room. If he sees someone interesting, he follows them in the shower and plays with his cock. Another guy sits in his street clothes on a bench and simply waits for someone to his liking, then follows him into the shower.

At this point, I ignore these naked trolls. However, I can see why some guys get irritated and call the police. I'm not in favor of cops busting a fun sex spot, but when these guys lack discretion as well as restraint, then perhaps police presence is warranted.