Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - College Dorm fun ???
View Single Post
Old 27th October 2005, 10:00 AM
nuttlicker
Cruiser

Thanks BiMichael for one of the hottest, genuine accounts I've ever read here. It involves real men and situations where closeness and intimacy are not necessarily sexual in the moment. When I have erotic dreams they involve situations where the other guy and surroundings aren't some arcade, bookstore, bath or bush but just normal places where you can feel the heat and eroticism of the dude without being sexual.
One of my best real accounts is when I worked with a dude in retail. He was married and I never came out to him. We just clicked personality-wise. I always felt that electricity when we were in close proximity and there were those moments when behind the counter we brushed against each other and knew neither of us minded but those little side-glances told us it was more than fine. No, we never got together but if we did I don't think it could have been more satisfying that the magic electricity between us. A naked guy is great but the real eroticism happens between guys who are comfortable with their masculinity and can share all aspects of their mind and body with another dude. Maybe it's not love but deep mutual respect and admiration that's so fulfilling. I'd take another relationship like that before some sex-only encounter.
Quote |