Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time ABS Experiences
View Single Post
Old 28th October 2005, 01:00 PM
rwh11
Cruiser

First time

My first time was actually a spur of the moment thing. waas in columbas ga. about 20 years ago, and I decided to go check out the abs on victory blvd. When I got there I learned that they had movie booths in the back, I had gone to a couple of abs in my home state, but they didn't glotyholes, and the cops made it hard for anyone to even talk to anyone else.

I got some quaters, and went back and started to check things out, it was the first itme I had ever seen a gh, I had heard of them but never seen one, i found a both that had a movie that looked interesting, and started to go in, when another guy ask if he could go in with me, he said his boyfriend was in the other booth, so I SAID OK. When we went in he went over to the gh and stuck his dick through, the other guy must not have been interested though because he left and went to another booth. the guy started to zip up and leave when I reached over a rubbed his cock, he looked at me and said he thought I was straight, I said I was courious, and ask if I could suck him, he said ok so I did, afterwards, he said that it was a great bj, so had to tell him the truth, that was the first time I sucked a cock.
Quote |