Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bleaching Your Asshole?
View Single Post
Old 28th October 2005, 08:53 PM
GuyTopeka
Cruiser

I would think they were using something specifically designed to lighten skin. Definitely not Clorox. Yow!!

There are a host of creams and lotions designed to lighten skin, mostly marketed to women. You know, "get rid of of those embarassing age marks or liver spots on your hands, etc." I never could figure out why those spots could embarasss a woman. Do other women go "nyah, nyah, you got spo-o-ots" or something like that when they see a woman with liver spots?

I would have loved to hear the first sales pitch for this procedure. "Is your anus darker than that of your friends? Do you feel embarassment in a crowd when others uncover their anuses? Have you ever experienced the heartache of dark anus? Does your anus no longer match your toilet paper?"

Unless your income is driven by your ass, pass on this procedure.
Quote |