Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - anyone know a good mens room near Highlands Ranch?
View Single Post
Old 29th October 2005, 11:39 PM
HomoGuy
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to HomoGuy
Why is it so hard to do Queer sex in Denver?

I went to Blowbuddies on September 3rd thru the 5th. This is in San Francisco. These guys have a whole different attitude about Queer sex! It was great! No games, no bullshit! The first night I was there, I blew probably 10 to 15 guys in a row. Guess am a slut, huh? You bet I am! And I Love it!

Since it was my first time there, I had to do a orientation about what you could do and what you could not do. They told me I could suck as many guys dicks as I wanted with or with out rubbers! More or less up to me, whatever I was comfortable with. Me, being the Cock Sucking Queer, that I am, I opted for without rubbers (tastes better), and no guys were wearing rubbers, anyway. No Butt-fucking without rubbers! As they told me they had guys walking around monitoring that queer act. They have a cat walk for guys wanting to get sucked on the top, and cock suckers on the bottom. All Queers standing up. I know there is more cock suckers on the planet, as you might have to wait for a cock sucker to leave a hole. And hope you can fill his place! Fist fight! Only Kidding, all the Queers there were very polite. Lots of guys standing in line. Even if there is 50 holes. Much like Midtowne has tried to do, but a much larger area. And they failed miserably! And the attitude is so different! Guys there aren’t looking for pretty bois. They just want to get their nut off in your mouth! Ok with me! Love that feeling of guys squirting in my Queer mouth! Probably 40 to 50 holes on the top. The last night I was there, I blew over 19 guys in a row. YUMMY! That night I tried to keep track. Being my last night there. L I never blew any guys with them wearing a rubber, and that’s the only way I would do it! Want to taste their cocks & cum.

Blowbuddies, knows that blowing guys without a rubber is not going to give you AID’S! And even have mouth wash for you to swish around your mouth as much as you want! Before or after you have been sucking dicks. Most guys did that after they have had their fill of sucking dicks, and leave. That’s more or less what I did, because, I was to busy sucking guys dicks to do it in between.

And they also have a lots of flyers on diseases you can get besides AID’s from sucking guys off! I never got anything, because I was careful. Had a very good time, to boot!

Going back again soon! Denver is so not liberated, it’s pathetic!

Looking for bath room sex in the Denver Mall’s is pathetic! To say the least. But, since us Queers don’t have a lot of options in Denver, guess we do the best we can.

Anyway, one mans opinion. SF is the place to go if your as Queer as I am.

And there is a lot of us Queer cock suckers out there!

Midtowne is low boat! But better then nothing if you don’t live in San Francisco. You will have to play the game in Denver. What a shame. L

Maybe some day we will be up with San Francisco. I’ll probably be dead by then. L

Thank God for airplanes, huh ?

Oh yeah, www.blowbuddies.com

A great place to visit, if you’re a queer !

Last thing they tell you after orientation is, enjoy yourself. I sure did!
Quote |