Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Late night discos past Golden Cock
View Single Post
Old 30th October 2005, 05:23 PM
AlwaysHappy
Cruiser

X O Disco

Was in there after spending some fun time in Golden Cock on Friday night. Actually, I left the cock which closes at 1am and went to Screw Boy which is open until 2pm. Walking home ALONE the SB doorman caught up with me before I turned up the Tarntawan alley to call it a night. This disco was ROCKING! It was exciting to see all of the boys having so much fun in a natural non-moneyboy setting (although I would guess that some of that goes on in there also.)

Screwboy doorman ended coming back to my room about 4am and for two hours had the most passionate intense sex in years. My load shot me in the eye that has not happened since high school (I am 47). He told me that he had the second largest cock in the place and I replied that that is what they all say. Well he was not lying!!! He left at 6am. This was a night that I swore I was going to get a good ni8ghts sleep. The moral of the story is to go with the flow and good things happen.

Happy
Quote |