Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time ABS Experiences
View Single Post
Old 31st October 2005, 11:38 PM
stork89
Cruiser

My first ABS occurred during summer school about 222225 years ago. I was all horny and my GF was not around. I went to the local ABS and looked around. It was early afternoon and there were many available prospects. I was new to this but I also knew what I wanted. I picked a booth with a gloryhole and went inside. Someone filled in the booth next to me. I looked through the hole and saw a cock I really wanted.It was about 6" long, smooth and cut. I put a finger through the hole and he stuck his cock through. I grabbed a hld of the cock and started jacking it. I was so warm and the precum was flowing. I took him into my mouth and worked my tongue over his cock. I slipped in quarters to keep my movie going. While sucking him, I felt him lean into me. Being inexperienced, I didn't realize he was ready to cum. Suddenly my filled up with his warm cum. It was a surprise, but a very good surprise. I sucked him dry with most of it running out of my mouth and down my chin onto my shirt. He pulled outand left the booth. I stood up and jacked off sending a big load onto the floor. As i left I saw him alking out of the store and he smiled and waved. I got inot my car and left, still shaking from the experience.
Quote |