Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Mr BiCurious
Thread: Mr BiCurious
View Single Post
Old 2nd November 2005, 03:17 PM
Versatile1010
Cruiser

I don't mind.

The last posting took quite a bit off my horny mind. Actually I was hoping my luck would change after I posted. Yeah mate, I was horny out of my fucking mind and wanting a good fuck. There! I said it there and then. It usually worked in the past, from nothing to incredible sex.

On the boring Sunday evening I was playing pool and my fucking aim was off by miles..Even the cue sticks began to look like long cocks...wished someone would bend me over and stick me with it. You can imagine this sort of concentration fucked up all my games and I am running out of money to lose.

My cellphone rang, I yelled at the sorry caller. There was silence on the other end. When he cursed back I was the one
to be sorry. It was BC. Once a month I called him and he's always busy. This time he's calling and no I'm not busy. Same old place then.

I rushed ome, cleaned up, grabbed my lub and condoms and rushed to the motel. He answered the door totally naked with a hardon that I was glad to see. I smelled hard liquor on him. That usually should be my smell.

No g'day, no hello, nothing...he pushed me to the bed..on my tummy with my ass over the bedside. Took my lub and condom..fingered my hole with a bit of lub and sank his cock hard into me.

I can't help myself going ahh...yippppp from the sudden pain. He didn't even care and started pounding away. I tried to adjust here and there trying to ease the pain before I get used to that rough fucking. I wanted to beg him to slow down but he's just like a mad dog.

I needed adjustment to slow him down this pain is getting worse. I crawled up the bed with him still up my ass. Fell forward to let his cock slip out and flip over to lay on my back with my legs up.

He barely missed a beat and his cock engaged into my hole again. The change loosened up something inside and I felt much much better. He didn't go for my tits to play them as before. I pinched them myself. He was only interested in pounding my ass. I was getting that orgasmic feeling after a few minutes. Damned, this is what I was missing for months and I am losing my control too soon. After months of wanting to cum like this, I tried to control myself from cumming too soon. What the fucking irony.

Too late, I was moaning and cumming like I never felt before...my vision actually went dark for a few moments. I felt like I died and went to heaven.

That cock still pounding into me brought me back to the reality of the room. He was not finished. Though my orgasm was over, I still felt good with him pounding me but more relaxed to look at him grunting and heaving loud as he pushed my legs further down as he's reaching cumming.

I looked into the side mirror and smiled at myself looking silly with my legs up and a man fucking me like a whore. We were looking like 2 strangers fucking and yet behaved like the other person don't exist at all. Me, looking in the mirror watching my legs shake and wave as he used me. He, closing his eyes and head arched up while driving his cock like an electric motor.

Ahhh..ahhh he's cumming..I felt his pulsating tool inside me. I opened my arms waiting to embrace him when he collapse into me after orgasm. He took a few deep breaths, opened his eyes with sweat rolling down his shiny body. Looked at me, got up and gave my ass a few good slaps.

No embrace, just a few slaps almost saying "thank you bitch, did you enjoy being fucked". He wiped himself with the towel, put on his clothes and left.

It happened so fast while I was watching him go, my mouth was still open, my legs were still up and I felt lub dripping out my hole. I looked at my silly self still in that fuckme position. Except I looked silly without that big naked man straining his muscles making my whole body shake as he used me. I was absolutely stunted by what happened. Yes I really felt very used like a piece of fuck meat. You don't talk to your meat while you devour it do you?

The fucking was good, I was sweating all over and my soft cock was still dripping cum. My hole was still feeling achingly sore and missing that rough pounding it just had. It was worth every minute. I was only greedy for wanting more. Wanting more that I still kept my silly fuckme position as I deliciously fingered my hole. It was full of sweet smelling sticky lub from the churning of being freshly fucked like churning to make sticky soft butter.

Damned I was well fucked but I'm still hungry for more. No point lingering, he's not coming back. My cellphone rang, it was my mates wanting me to return to the pool game.

I wiped my sweat and cum with the towel, dressed and went straight to the bar because I need a stiff one. I downed 2 shots of cheap stuff, nasty taste but who's complaining when there's no money. Joined in a game. Surprisingly my aims steadied and I nearly slaughtered those bastards. Sweet revenge at last. Except somebody kept saying there's smell of jasmine somewhere and I realised my hole was still wet and maybe leaking in my pants. It was smell of mansex but these straight men won't recognise it. Only this guy can smell something? Is he gay as well?

Nowadays I am better able to keep cool about my gayness. No doubt I was reeking of the smell down there and unless they want to smell my ass they won't know it's me in this smoky bar.

My buddy wanted to get a difficult shot and had to sprawl on the table with his ass sticking out. My god, wasn't that what I was doing getting fucked just moments ago. So recent I could actually feel my gaping hole twitching to close from the rough pounding. I can almost feel the heat from his cock still linger in me.

It was a crucial shot, one miss and he's done for and pay out big. He adjusted and got off to line up his ball sights again. Someone cat called "yeah mate. I see that ass of yours wanted to be fucked huh? Quit putting up that pretty ass and play the shot mate. Either way you're gonna be screwed good. Hahaha" Everybody laughed.

He shot and missed. Well don't say words don't work in a gentleman's game. Somebody did the simulated fucking behind my buddy's back.

"Yeah baby, yeah baby, you really love me huh you bitch.."

Everybody laughed . Me too. In a funny sort of way. More funny than I thought when I saw myself in the salon mirror. They had not the slightest idea the way I looked just moments ago while being fucked like a bitch. They had no idea how silly I looked with my legs up, my ass leaking sweet smelling lub and the man who fucked me gone.

Oh I reminded myself not to try what my buddy just did. I may have a very small wet spot down there that's sure to be seen. My gaping hole was still not tightly closed yet. They had no idea that right now I was having a leaky gaping hole that had just been used like a whore.

Well I didn't have to. One more game and I slaughtered them of all their money. The sex must have calm my twitchy nerves. One round of drinks for everybody and they excused themselves from further loss.

I was halfway on my way home when I thought the weather was not too chilly tonight. I said I shouldn't do it but I hailed a cab to the cruising ground.

Well, the place was not as deserted as before. I went straight to the deepest part for fear of bumping into J. I stripped naked. I'll take my chance with the first man who come for me. This part was so deep in, few men will bother to go so far.

It took sometime before I heard sound of someone coming. I turned to let my ass face his direction. He came closer when he realised there's someone there in the shadows.

It didn't take him long to see me naked and facing away from him. He came close and I shifted to face away from him. He cupped my beefy butts and seemed to like what he touched. His fingers reached for my hole and I welcomed him in.

"Holy shit mate. Did I just missed an orgy here?"

I was surprised he asked such a far off question. I muttered a huh? What?

"You naked and already had sex. What a wild thing to do here. You guys do orgy here where others not around."

Oh the sticky lub and my loose hole told him I was well fucked. An orgy? I knew I was loose but come on mate, no football team been scoring up my hole yet. Talk about looking a gift man in the hole.

I know he's hesitating. A beefy butts in these woods, must be something missing here. Maybe I'm an ugly troll because I kept turning away from him.

He had one hand fingering my ass and another up my pecs. Nice, he whispered in my ears.

"Look mate, you are too nice to be true. You have Aids? You're butt ugly? You're playing Halloween jokes? What is it mate?" he breathed into my ear.

Something inside me clicked into turned-on mode. Here I was just being a cheap slut and there he was imagining mysterious reasons. What a laugh, why can't a nice man like me be a slut? Not expected?

He tried to turn me round and this time I let him.

Holy shit mate. No wonder he's suspicious. He's 40ish and round chubby out of shape. Me beefy and well... masculine marine looks.

Me the slut? He stared at me. Suddenly his hands moved as fast as he could to take off all his clothes to reveal his chubby body and his twitchy cock. I handed him lub and condom.

"Holy shit mate, you're for real ? I don't care what game you're playing but I'm gonna fuck that ass of yours."

He positioned me to bend over at the tree and spread my legs. Slowly he penetrated me from behind.

"Jesus, you're wet down there mate. Is your mate around here watching us now? Wooh kinky mate."

I gruntled something in reply.

"Now I see mate. You're deaf and dumb." He's still looking for the worm in this apple.

Ah..ah I gruntled in reply to his every thrust into me. It was mostly fake cause he not such a good fucker like BC but I was imagining that he was BC.

That massaged his fragile little ego.

"Yeah you big beefy bitch..you like my cock don't ya mate.."

A few more ah..ah and I drove him nuts. He was starting to grasp my breasts harder and smacking my butts. Pulled my hands off the tree and made me sprawl on the ground on the cardboard that I had prepared. He carried on fucking me doggie style. Again slapping my butts..."you bitch...you whore...you male slut..you liked being used huh do you?.."

Seeing that I was taking all the abuse he's giving me, he turned me round to look at me as he fucked me missionary.

"Take that you bitch.." he pinched my nose and lightly slapped my cheeks. He grabbed my 2 legs and pushed harder into me. I closed my eyes and pretended he was BC. Not too difficult because I was feeling good being fucked now. I was greedy I wanted to be fucked by BC. This is what I got instead.

He turned me back on all fours and suddenly I felt him withdraw his cock. It was quickly replaced by his warm tongue. Slimy and wiggling in my slimy and well fucked hole. BC could never rim me like that. It felt very good against my sore hole. In fact I was surprised that my hole was sensitive to every touch of his tongue. His long tongue was able to reach far into my gaping hole. He had fucked me wide open so that his tongue could reach into me now. Otherwise my hole will clamp up when somebody rim me before fucking me. Those slimy ass juices must be a mess down there and yet he was enjoying eating out my ass.

He saw me looking at him with joy and wonderment.

He smiled," your hole is mine mate. I want to savour your cave of masculinity in as many ways as I wanted to. Other men's cock been inside you, my cock's been inside you. Now my tongue's been inside you too. My fingers been inside you. I want all whole body inside your cave of paradise mate. My nose's been inside you. Wait,wait...he stopped and placed his foot on my butts and carefully worked a toe into my butt."

Shit, enough already. I pushed his stinky foot off my butts.

He laughed heartily. He slammed his cock back into me. "Say no to my toe but you don't say no to my cock mate. You like my cock yeah?"

He grabbed my waist to steady me before giving a quick succession of deep pentrations. Fuck I was getting close to cum. My ahhs were getting quite labored and short in breath.

That's telling the top that he's fucking me right and my ultimate submission is soon to reward him with my cum. Any good top should know this is when my whole body is on fire. This is the very moment when I am oblivious to everything around me and only sensing his cock pushing and pushing my g-spot.

He knew it too. He turned me on my back quickly to check out my labored expressions on my face. I was gaping like a goldfish and moaning. He was pumping into me like a crazed koala and breathing into my face.

Ahhhh... I shot a big load up his tummy and more on my tummy. He picked some up on his fingers and licked them. Then he shuddered and shook his chubby body as he dumped his load inside of me.

He collapsed on top of me and we cuddled together.

After we rested for a while, he got up and felt me all over as if he didn't believe what he had fucked. He got up and used his tongue to clean me like a cat. It was ticklist but after sex I don't feel as turned on as before. He went down to my ass and actually licked me clean down there and even licked deep inside me.
"Yummy mate." he smiled at me.

He turned me over to lick my butts and said there's some sand there as he spit away.

I got up to get my clothes and he still licking up my hole everywhere I moved to. I got up, he's between my legs and licking my pee hole. I shuddered when he wiggled into my pee slit. I picked up my pants, he pulled them from me and put them aside. he pushed me down on all fours as he rimmed my behind trying to get me in heat again. I was still in bitch mode though recovering. I accepted that rough treatment as his bitch, one cannot just switch out from bitch mode instantly after being well fucked. My greedy hole was still wondering if he can get me horny again and this greediness kept my bitch mode going. If he did, I don't mind being used by him a 2nd time.

I said it's late I gotta go. He said he would only take a minute as he hurriedly rolled another condom on his half hard cock. He plunged his cock easily into me again. My well worn hole was easy to get into even when he was only half hard. When he started pumping, I can barely feel his cock touching my inside. Likewise he must be feeling nothing much too.

He took it out to give it a few good shakes but it never got any harder when he's too anxious. With my ass sticking out, I obediently waited wondering if I'll be rewarded. He plunged into me again. In frustration he was slapping my butts. After sex, the slapping was just only pain and not the tingling adding to heightening of the butt fuck down there. I grabbed his hands and pushed him off me.

"Well enough mate. Don't be greedy. You had your fun. I can't be here all night you know."

"Yes we can mate. You can come to my house."

"Sorry mate. Not gonna do that."

As I was bending to pick up my clothes, his tongue was again buried in my hole. I gave him a few moments. When I tried to put on my pants. He held to my pants to prevent the last slide to cover my butts. For christsake, he's still treating me like his bitch. I was slowly getting out of bitch mode. I let him and picked up my shirt. I put it on as he was still between my legs.

He gave me a nudge and I fell forward on all fours. I was still somewhat in the obedient slut mode because I was well used by him just now. I was accepting his rough handling. He penetrated me again and gave me a few humping thrusts. I felt nothing. He grabbed the back of my head for rough play but I grabbed his hand off me easily. If I'm not in the mood he can't force me at all. If it was BC, he would be slapping me silly once his hard cock overpowered me a 2nd time. Fortunately my hair was always kept short so he wasn't able to pull my head with much force.

I gave him a few more moments humping my butts. He slapped my butts and when I reached back, he said sorry.

I got up and pulled up my pants. He pulled them down and got under me again. I pulled up my pants, if he still won't let go maybe I'll zip him inside my pants.

He gave up and I zipped up. Finally I was able to walk away. After all that excessive attention I am fully satisfied sexually.
Quote |