Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First time to fuck
View Single Post
Old 4th November 2005, 10:28 AM
i69nwin
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to i69nwin

I was a salesman that called on the nw corner of indiana down to Purdue and Indy.

I was dating a hot little minx that encouraged me to explore my biside a little more than I have at that point. She and I were on yahoo very early and had talked to a junior at PU and he was interested in hooking up with me.

At that point, I was just willing to jerk a guy and let him suck me off. The only ass that I fucked was hers and another girls that put the "b" in bbw. Well, he and I talked for weeks and he was willing to let her watch, but not touch. Well, the morning that I had to go to Purdue she came down with the flu. So, I went alone, I was going to cancel, but decided to go for it at the last moment.

I called on all of my accounts and called him before I headed back to my hotel. I decided to be prepared. I went to meijers and picked up a box of condoms and lube and the little girl checking me out gave me a knowing wink.

I got to my hotel about 10 minutes before he got there. He came in and was just like he described himself, 5'10, 170, dyed blonde hair, smooth skin. At this point, I had never kissed a guy. We chatted and I felt the urge to kiss him. I asked if it was ok, he agreed and I did.

WOW - it acceralted from there. I was frenching him and loving it. He had his hands down my pants and slowly jerking me. I laid back and he undressed and pull my pants and underwear off, and he helped me from my shirt. We both naked got back into the kissing hot and heavy. He moved down my body and rotated so that we were in the 69 position.

I sucked my first cock, and slowly began to finger his hole as he did me. He pulled off of my cock and asked me to fuck him. I jumped at the chance. He unrolled one of my condoms and he lubed his ass. we got into the missionary positon and we put a pillow under his ass. I slowly pushed into him. Damn, that was great.

I fucked him for like 20 minutes, I have a hard time cumming while fucking. I pushed into him and scooted all over the bed, we did doggy, I fucked like a champion. I pulled out and he leaped to my cock to suck me off. I erupted in his mouth and he drank it all down.

I laid back and he asked me to suck him off, I agreed and after 5 minutes he asked to fuck me. I said I never, but would let him finger me. I got nervous as it hurt like hell. He stopped and then just jerked himself to completion.

We decided to shower and I wass able to fuck him again in the shower. He fingered me to an explosion. I hooked up with a couple more times on my trips to Purdue. My girlfriend never knew about he and I.
Quote |