Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Is Swallowing Safe?
View Single Post
Old 6th November 2005, 05:49 PM
blowu2

"find no evidence that HIV can "piggyback" per se along with bacterial STDs in the manner described above."

You just want to ignore the facts. When my ex got infected the way I described it it really happened that way. Believe me I got the phone call
Suck the guy off 2 days later has a terrible sore throat, fever swollen lymph nodes. Go to the MD did a culture test and did a viral test ( I guess something like that) and told him flat out that he was converting. 3 months or so later the test came back positive
Now if you do not want to believe the story that is your right but I take offence to the fact that you say that this is second hand information or that my ex had unprotected sex and basically that I am lying.
While it is true that some swallowers do not get sick this way I can now testify that I know one who is very dear to me
Also I believe that if you play risky, it is like we said for motorcycle riders . They are 2 kind of bikers
The one that have fallen and the ones that will fall
Thanks
Quote |