Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Roman Holiday
Thread: Roman Holiday
View Single Post
Old 7th November 2005, 06:28 PM
6sixty9nine
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to 6sixty9nine
Talking filled me up with cock

Wow yes it was the best time I ever had I meet him there and he had the biggest cock 9.5 . The first thing I did was to suck the fuck out of it. Then we went to the steam room and sucked there when we meet 3 other guys with nice hard cocks also so i started sucking them also . The next thing I know we were on on way back to the room. I never been bang bang by four guys I was so hot kowning I was going to get fuck in the ass and sucking cock. They turn me over and put two cucks up my ass one was sucking my cock and one was fucking my face they took turns fucking my holes I cummed 3 time they fucked me for more then 2 hours they cummed on my face, ass, in my ass, in my mouth I loved it so much I love being there slut I WOULD DO IT AGAIN . ALL YOU GUY ILL BE YOUR SLUT TOO. THANK YOU TO THE 4 COCK THAT FUCK ME LIKE A SLUT roman holiday ill be back real soon
Quote |