Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - 39 UNDERGROUND = The BEST sauna on Tuesdays
View Single Post
Old 7th November 2005, 10:17 PM
Ninja
Very Cheeky Guy

How about other days ?

I just wanted to know how actions and clientele would be like on other days , so I 've just tried to find out on one of ORDINARY naked nights .

I recognized only one regular customers of Tuesdays there .
It means Tuesday regular come for ALL DAY , EVERYEHRE NAKED concept . I mean they come for group actions , exhibitionism and voyeurism ( Sorry 4 the mispelling )

The total number of the customers for that day was less than 1/4 of the average Tuesday .
And believe or not , I FOUND NO FARANG CUSTOMER !
It was really quiet before 9PM . And they didn't come early .

I wonder why they don't impose this very popular all day , everywhere naked concept everyday ???
Shy guys can go to the nearby newly opened K PLACE sauna instead .

The biggest difference between Tuesdays and other days I have noticed is I HAD SEVERAL chances to exerience MASS MASTERBATION with many goodlooking young Thai guys on the rooftop lookout this time .
I think because VIP cutomers like Mr. Landlord, Mr.Pork and Mr. Auntie don't come up , if it's not Tuesday .
Young Thai guys are very honest . If they see unwanted people up there , they just don't come up and show others they wank completely naked .
Quote |