Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - seek for advice : sauna after midnight
View Single Post
Old 8th November 2005, 01:58 AM
wtoiom
Cruiser

Question seek for advice : sauna after midnight

I am from Hong Kong and have just visited Babylon and Chakran. I'll stay in BKK for 3 nights (Thur - Sat) and wish to visit other saunas with more actions (naked sauna sound exciting).

I am in mid-30 and like young and sexy Thai-Thai and Thai-Chinese. Any suggestion?

Actually I shall arrive at BKK by mid-night of Thur, is it possible to go to any sauna direct from airport? Is Farose the only choice as it closes at 6:00 a.m. Is it quiet there after mid-night on weekday?

I also plan to spend 1 night in Ramkhumheang/Bag Kapi region visiting the disco/bar there. Any sauna I can go before or/and after disco. According to my research, 2 saunas are nearby : Nevada and the Door.

No one talk about Nevada in this board, any advice?

For the Door, it's highly recommended by other cruisers in this board but it's web-site disappears. Do you know if it is still open and the latest situation.
Quote |