Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Phuket
Thread: Phuket
View Single Post
Old 8th November 2005, 01:46 PM
pladukfoo
Cruiser

Smile Phuket

I've just got back from Thailand, and was blown away by my first ever tript to Phuket. The guys are just exquisite - for the most part dark skinned and tattooed, which is a personal preference of mine. Everyone is just beautiful - especially the straight guys that work on the beach - though I'm not sure if any of them are sexually available, it's still nice to look and dream!
Be warned it's quite a commercial scene, but worth it if you like 'em tattooed and dark and straight acting. I also found that all the boys I offed were really sweet and tender and liked to hug, though not many spoke English.
'My Way' is very professionally run, with helpful and non-pushy waiters and hot boys (I lost my heart to a tall, hairy fisherman from Krabi who was covered in tatts and had a pretty amazing dick - his name is Mek, if anyone is interested!).
'Uncle Charlie's Boys' is wonderfully run-down and sleazy, with absolutely mercenary Mama-sans (check your change!), but the boys are hot and sexy and willing to do anything. I won't tell you who to look for, because I genuinely lost my heart to him and offed him every day for a week. My friend offed a very sexy and straight-acting boy called Bang, who apparently was dynamite in bed.
Aquarius Sauna sucks, and the masseurs aren't much - save your money for the bars.
'Passport' bar wasn't bad, though there was the obligatory annoying mama-san. Hot boys though, including an ex Thai boxer with tatts and a goatee who is absolutely glorious.
The food is delicious at 'Connect', and it has some seriously hot waiters.
Quote |