Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - 39 UNDERGROUND = The BEST sauna on Tuesdays
View Single Post
Old 8th November 2005, 07:20 PM
Ninja
Very Cheeky Guy

Wink Farang guys R honest too !

I counted 5 farang customers last night ( the previous night ZERO ) , and I saw 2 of them last Tuesday as well .
I also recoginized more than 30 Thai faces who came last Tuesday .
When I poped in just before 4PM , I already saw MR. Auntie there !
And there were already about 20 guys there .
This is the big difference between ordinary NAKED NIGHT and all day all place naked Tuesday .
Customers came early on Tuesdays usually look for BIG orgy , so I joined one right after I completely naked .

YES ! There were sooooo many young good looking guys ( and so many out of shape unimpressive ones )
There were so many customers ! Guys , guys , guys everywhere !

Those young good looking ones ( handsome , cute , sexy or whatever ) are really slatty . They get hooked very easily by the similars .
Good looking bottom guys just can't get enough . They ask look for 2nd and 3rd .
Young innocent looking cuties are unbelievably not SHY at all in praivate room .

The good news is Mr. Pork didn't tun out .
The bad news Mr. Landlord and Mr. Auntie didn't move their asses from the lookout .

So , now I am cleaver enough to go up the lookout when I see them cruising other parts of the house .
Quote |