Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - 39 UNDERGROUND = The BEST sauna on Tuesdays
View Single Post
Old 8th November 2005, 07:34 PM
e316346
Cruiser

Talking Report: 39 Sauna /fuckng show (8 Nov 2005)

I went to the 39 Sauna on Tuesday, Nov 8th. 70% of the customers before 8pm were not handsome, and could really use a gym membership. Even though it's the NAKED DAY, most guys covered their private part with hand while walking around; I saw no "walking erection" at all. However there's one white guy whose dick's constantly half hard, and was about 9 inches. (Is he one of you guys?)

After 8pm, better-loking guys started to come in but it was too crowded to find a room for privacy. I had already come twice, so I asked the staff if there'd be a show; they said no, so I left.

Are there other saunas or bars where we can see fucking shows or big dick shows? A guy stayed in the same hotel told me that he went to two bars last weekend but did not see fucking shows either.
---------
e316346 is in Thailand now.
----------
----------
Khun Ninja:

I was in one of the orgies too, at about 5 or 6pm!!
Quote |