Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time ABS Experiences
View Single Post
Old 9th November 2005, 11:26 AM
scottypup
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to scottypup

My first ABS experiene kind of pushed me own my path now.
This ABS didn't have glory holes. It had two or three rooms they called couples rooms. They were larger than a normal booth with a bench. They regular booths had windows between them that were frosted over and if both sides pushd a button then it woudl clear.

I had been there a few times but had only watched guys jerk off. Well I'm settled in watching a hot gay video and a guy comes in next door and open the window up. He's kind of a biker guy, billfold on a chain and leather and all that. Well he pulls out a nice tool...maybe 6 1/2" or so and nice and thick and beginsworking it. I'm looking through the window and he sees me there. After a couple more minutes he motions askingif I want to suck him. I hesitated a bit but said what the hell and shook my head yes. He motioned me to follow him to one fo the bigger booths.

As I followed him I saw him kind of tap two of the doors on the way. I didn't think anything about it though. We went into the booth and he sat on the bench and unbuttoned his jeans. He asked me if I was a cock sucker and I said this is my first time (a lie but my first in public). He said let's see what you can do. I got down between his legs and started playing with his balls and cock and feeling him swell to full size. About the time he was nice and hard and I started to take him into my mouth as much as I could I heard the door open. I jumped up and turned and saw two guys come in. My heart jumped and I almost panicked. The guy said don't worry theya re friends of mine.

We talked a bit and i calmed down and i finally went back to work on him. The other two guys pulled out there cocks and jerked off watching. I worked him fora while and he started kind of fuckign my face. His buddies were egging him on and finally he grabbed my head and pulled me down as much as possible and shot a heavy load on my mouth. I had no choice but to swallow most of it.

When I was down cleaning him up he said now do my buddies. I thought for a sec and motioned one over. This was a little thin black guy with a cock that did not match him. About 8". My first black cock (most definately not my last) So I proceded to suck the other guys off. After they both shot nice loads in my mouth they got dressed and said be back here next week same time.

Well I was and did for several months almost every Friday night. The first guy was almsot always there and sometimes alone. But many times he brought a few friends. I always serviced them all and eventually they began to fuck me also. I moved away a few months later. When I told them i was moving they gave me a "going away" party that was mind blowing.

But every since then I've not only liked biker rough types but also beign dominated.

Totally true story
Quote |