Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cambodia
Thread: Cambodia
View Single Post
Old 9th November 2005, 12:24 PM
hcmpp
Cruiser

Siem Reap

There is a post somewhere on the internet where the owner of Linga bar says most of his clientele are not gay and his staff are not gay. Was there a couple of weeks ago and some of the staff definitely appeared to be gay or very close to it and there were not that many customers but seemed a high percentage of gays.

There are two male masseurs at Sok San Palace - I had a guy I had had there before about 2 years earlier - this time he was not so accomodating as before ie no kissing and sucking from him - and you would want to forget the massage (unless you want dislocated shoulders etc). Did not see the second guy.

City Spa - has male masseurs and an annexe where you go for oil massage. Only went once - got my masseurs dick out then he said not allowed. Would think looking at the place that some of the guys would be accomodating.
Quote |