Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - 24 Hour Fitness located with men-only saunas and steamrooms
View Single Post
Old 10th November 2005, 05:12 PM
PublicSex90069
Cruiser

I finally checked out the 24 Hour Fitness Active on Century Boulevard near LAX. Since I read that the locker room wasn't used much and didn't want to pay $11.00 parking fee, I parked behind the Crowne Plaza on the side street and walked over to the 24 Hour Fitness. It is located on the 2nd floor of the building directly across from the Crowne Plaza.
It is a very clean gym with a small locker room and 4 showers (one large handicapped stall with a curtain). It is a very industrial looking new locker room with stainless steel sinks and benches. Good size lockers.
None of the guys in the gym used the showers when I was there and they didn't even look wet so I doubt anyone uses them. The 2 in the back face each other so I think action could happen if more guys would shower.

I then checked out the health club at the Marriott on Century Boulevard. They are filming a movie in the lobby so it is a very busy area. I went down to the health club but a hotel card was required. I waited a few minutes and a guy was leaving so he held the door open for me. I had a gym bag with me with flip flops and stuff like that so I looked like I belonged.
I worked out for awhile which gives great opportunity to see who is coming and going.
After I finished working out, I went into the small locker room, stripped and headed for the dry sauna (larger than I thought it would be). A cute guy was showering and when I entered, no one else was in there. I sat on the bottom shelf and the guy showering joined me. A stocky guy (looked German) passed in front of me with his uncut cock swinging. We played cat and mouse for awhile, then when he came back from another shower, he was half hard and made sure I noticed as he passed me. he kept watch at the door thru the little window while I sucked him off.
No one came in the locker room the whole time we were in there. They have fresh towels available.
There was quite a bit of writing on the wood panels inside about dates and times to meet for sex...so I guess it is quite popular. I haven't seen writing like that since I used to cruise restrooms in New Jersey when I was in my 20's.

A question....how can I get a hotel guest card without staying there? Is the health club open 24 hours? Does security check if you are a guest?