Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - prince cinema
Thread: prince cinema
View Single Post
Old 10th November 2005, 06:49 PM
josh4u

prince cinema

Went back after a long time and some reportings here. They increased the price to 60baht! Must be for the redecoration they didnot do. Holes and iron sticking out of chairs as usual.

Got lucky within 30 minutes! Handsome bottom with a big boner jerking in his chair and lots of lurkers around him. We moved to the toilet which is smelly,sweaty but rather kinky also. He took of his shorts and tshirt and we sucked and kissed than I fucked him bigtime. Guys were trying to peek through holes in the door and look under it - they also climed the wall at the adjacent urinals to peek. Other than that it was very ok. After that nothing happend that day so I left.

Came back a few days later for a repeat order but zip - zero- nothing but old old money boys- some old farangs and tons of middle aged Thais but nothing to my taste and nothing happening except the boring boring blowjobs by money boys in the seats. Sad story .
Quote |