Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time ABS Experiences
View Single Post
Old 11th November 2005, 02:24 PM
HotTg4Fun
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to HotTg4Fun
First ABS Expereince

My first ABS experience was in 1985 in Charleston, South Carolina. There were two stores there at the time, and both were known for their share of the action.

My wife at the time was aware of my crossdressing, and often allowed me to wear her clothing. She also knew that I enjoyed sex with men, and had no problems when I told her I wanted to try out the local ABS. She was scheduled to go out of town for a couple of weeks, so I figured it was as good a time as any. That Friday evening, I put on a pair of her lace panties, a lace bra and camisole, thigh highs, a pair of casual slacks and a pull over top. A little light makeup, and I was ready to go.

When I first arrived at the ABS, I was a bit nervous, so I sat in the car watching other people come and go. Once I got my courage up, I went on inside. I had to show my ID at the counter, and the girl working smiled at me and told me to enjoy myself. I browsed around the store for a bit, checking out the movies, books, and toys, before getting tokens to head to the back rooms. This particular store had three sets of rooms at the time, one set on the side which were mostly dark, and barely enough room in the booths for two people, another set across the back that were larger, dimly lit, and had a bench and a chair, and yet another set of rooms which were large enough for a small orgy, with a couch and table, where you could rent an instore video. I decided to check out the first set.

After a few minutes in the booth, I heard a light tap on the door. I opened the door to let in a man that had been watching me earlier in the book aisles. He sat beside me, and reached over and started rubbing my leg. I undid my slacks, and he reached in and realized I was wearing panties. He asked then if I would like to move to the back booths so he could see me better, and I said I would. He told me to keep my slacks loose so everyone could see what I had on underneath, and as we walked to the back, he put one arm around my waist to hold my slacks up. Several guys did notice my exposed panties, and there were a couple of those evil grins that a hirny t-girl loves.

Once in the back booth, my partner had me take off my slacks and top. It was then that he realized everything I was wearing underneath. The smile on his face told me that he approved. He began caressing my breasts, and worked his hands down into my panties, slowly rubbing my crotch and ass. I unzipped his pants, reached in and pulled out a nice, half hard, 7" cock. I slid down to my knees, gently rubbed him to full erection, and then slipped my tongue and lips around him. I slowly sucked him in, taking his entire shaft to the point that my tongue could reach his balls. I did this for several minutes, until he asked to stand up and bend over. It was this point that I realized that he had unlocked the door, and there were a couple of guys standing in the hall watching us.

I did not let their presence bother me, and stood up and turned my back to my partner, bending over to give him full access to me. With a swift tug, he had my panties down enough to expose my sweet ass-pussy. He began rubbing my tight little hole, and then used his spit to get me wet and loose. After using a couple of fingers, he decided I was ready. He slowly worked the head of his cock into me, and once I was relaxed, he shoved the whole thing into me. It was a shock at first, but then I was able to fully relax, and we began a smooth slow rythym, with him working in and out of me.

The two guys that were standing in the hall decided to come in for a better look. One stood in front of me, and I reached up to feel the bulge in his jeans. He obliged me by pulling his jeans and shorts down showing me his deliciously fat cock. My first partner told me to suck the guy while he continued fucking me. I took him into my mouth, and soon there was a regular rythym going with a cock going in both ends, and me in the middle in total bliss. The third guy had his cock out, and was jerking himself while reaching under me and playing first with my tits, and then with my clitty-cock. For a couple more minutes the action continued, then I felt the cock in my ass begin to tense up. At that point the guy behind me exploded, filling me with his cum. As he pulled out, he shot the last bit of his load on my puckerd ass lips. Shortly after, the guy in my mouth grabbed my head and pulled me all the way down on him. I thought I would gag at first, but then relaxed my throat a bit and felt his hot load dumping down my throat. The third guy, who was jerking himseld into a frenzy, suddenly exploded all over my camisole and bra.

We all sat on the bench and one chair for a few minutes recomposing ourselves. I then took each cock in my mouth one last time, making sure each was good and clean. My first partner asked me if I could handle some more satisfaction, and I told him I could. As they left the booth, the guy kept the door open and told several guys in the hall that there was a panty whore in the booth looking for cocks. A good two hours later, I decided it was time to leave. In all, I ended up servicing eleven guys, a couple of them twice. My ass was raw, but it was a pleasruable raw. I had dried cum on my face and even in my hair. There was also cum on my ass and stockings. When I put my panties and slacks back on, I could feel the wetness coming through, and looked down to see the cum stains beginning to show. As I walked back through the bookstore section, I could see several people staring at me. The girl at the counter looked at me and said I looked like I really enjoyed myself. I told her I had, more than she realized, and that I would defintiely be back.

When I got back home, I was so exhausted that I fell across the bed still clothed. Sometime during the night I got up and went to the bathroom. When I looked in the mirror, all I could do was laugh at the mess I saw. I decided, what the heck, stripped off my clothes, put on my nightgown, and went back to bed, deciding there was no need to try and clean up until the next morning.

I would enjoy that ABS numerous times in the next few years. It was one place that a horny t-girl could always go and get all the cock she wanted. I often wonder if it is still in business. Some day I will have to take a trip back up that way to see.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 6-5-1.jpg (10.9 KB, 2318 views)