Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Horned Up Tops invited to 2nites Glory Hole Gang Bang N Piss Party in Pasadena-UN2It?
View Single Post
Old 12th November 2005, 03:14 PM
Hot4ItAlways
Cruiser

Thumbs up Horned Up Tops invited to 2nites Glory Hole Gang Bang N Piss Party in Pasadena-UN2It?

Hot action is my middle name. Totally into Servicing Groups of Horned up Tops at my Private Glory Hole 2nite. Last month I was used by Frat Brothers from USC. They took turns Fucking my Mouth, my tight smooth big white ass one after the other til everyone was spent. I can suck 3 cocks at the same time, don't believe me, Cum check it out for yourself. Got a buddy to bring with you? Not a prob as long as you're both HIV- Clean, DD Free like me, Bring rubbers for butt fucking - Am Open to Poppers.

They covered me in their hot n nasty piss before and Fucking my holes at both ends for hours washing their Hot cream off my face and asscheeks. I came 3 times myself!

You into this type of Rough N Raunchy Man to Man action? Ditto!

Send your stats and pics to get my number and an invitation to cum to my Private Outdoor Glory Hole to bust your nut too.

Am only into Wht/Ltn/MddlEstrn/Mixed Race Blk/Cubano ages 25-30's who are inshape, Well hung and Hot to Fuck 1 insatiable bottom (me) with other Tops. Can get into 1 on 1 but only available week and weekend Nights.

Starting tonight around 8pm U wanna cum?
I'm a Hot Bi stud always Hungry to Suck N Service other Bi, Married, Straight or Gay Guys at my place. Can get N2 Servicing you alone or w/Ur Buddies & other Bi/Gay/Str8 Guys too. Friday Nites Best 4 me.
Quote |