Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Hotel meeting
Thread: Hotel meeting
View Single Post
Old 13th November 2005, 09:27 AM
deeptcs
Cruiser

Red face continuation.

Now as he pulled my hands up i could only go down to the floor. while holding me there he said I told you to stay and you will listen you whore. It hurt like hell and i whimpered a little, this only fueled him. speaking with force he told me that i was his whore and that what he said to do i would do then he smacked my ass hard, when i say hard i mean lurching forward and whimpering for hism to stop but he only pulled my hands higher making me dig into the carpet more, " i said you will do what i want right? Yes what ever you want i say. " Now tell me you want my black cock in your throat. I want you to fuck my mouth with that big black cock of yours. He then let go off my arms and i leaned up to my knees and he did just that. I gagged hard but he just kept saying yea suck that black dick yea take it all choke bitch choke whore then he stopped all the way in and let go while i gagged telling me not to pull out. i choked for a little while but i started to pull away and he grabbed my head and said i told you no, and he started to fuck it deep until i puked again then he simple grabbed my hair and drug me into the bathroom into the tub we went. the water was cold on my feet when he turned it on. But soon the shower wa on and his cock in my mouth. Slowly he fucked my mouth telling me to stick out my tongue he slowly went all the way in and out to my tongue talking about cumming in my throat, and stretching my asshole out. asking me how i liked black cock and then pushing it in.more later.....
Quote |