Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Hotel meeting
Thread: Hotel meeting
View Single Post
Old 13th November 2005, 12:02 PM
deeptcs
Cruiser

Red face continuation2

Now as he was picking up rythum and i was gagging , he was talking about fucking my ass until i screamed for him to stop and how i was his little fuck toy. I had heard him saying how good my throat felt when i was gaging and choking on it. His cock sure felt good rubbing on my tongue and entering my throat i could feel his cock head stretch my throat as he pushed all the way in. When i convulsed on his cock it seemed as though fire erupted in my throat. even though i felt some pain and discomfort i was still excited. His balls would touch my tongue and bounce off my chin or rest there from time to time. His pleasure was evident in the faces he made. witha hand full of hair he was saying gag bitch and then he would pushall the way in and stay there while slapping the back of ny head. Even as i choked he only kept feeding me his cock. Then he stopped and said you want me to fuck your face like it was a pussy boy. In gasps i said yes my mouth is yours. his cock bounced at my face even in gasps i still was trying to lick his cock. He pulled away smiling saying yea boy come and get it show me how deep you can go. If you do not get it all i will have to give you some punishment. So I put my mouth on his cocks head and started to suck it in and out and then i pushed forward fast and tried but could not get it myself. He slapped my face hard almost too hard with the water hitting us, then said damn it you will learn to take it boy and then he grabbed on and pushed it in all the way in. The whole time i could hear him threatening me with fucking my ass, and how any good cock sucker could do better then me. And how i was going to learn one way or the other. He was pulling out when he grabbed my hair and out of the tub we went he did not bother to dry off just turned off the shower and i crawled with him to the bed where he grabbed a pillow case rolled it up and said i do not like you looking at me. I remember the table in the room and he led me over to it and untied my hands helped me lay down on it telling me i was going to be face fucked real good. i remember a feelin of apprehension but what the hell it was exciting.With my head on the edge of the table he tied my hands together again and then to my legs and to my ankles. My legs where in the air bent uncomfortably,then he said yea boy i am going to make you a true bitch tonight.
He pulled my head off the edge and put his cock into my mouth. By this time i wa getting sore but he just started to go wild pushing it in and when i would gag he would laugh and say no puke left huh boy,how you like this black cock now? he just leaned forward and fucked my face hard and while i gagged he leaned forward and put two fingers into my ass and pulled twards himself saying how tight i was and how good it was going to feel being split open and used. He then just started fucking my face deep and hard. I know i was gagging and he would allow breathes but he was ready to come. And started fucking my face saying that he had a friend coming over. Then he pulled out and began to call on his phone. I heard him say yea he's ready, bring lube he's tight. He hung up and then came back over and said yes more black cock but you wont see him now i want to cum so open up boy i started to protest but its hard to do when you have a big cock in it. Pumping and gagging a rythum was reached and in a short time he came into my throat and then pullled into my mouth and shot warm loads of semen into my mouth making me swallow before he pushed back in. After a little while he started to soften and removed himself. I think he laid on the bed. Saying that that was fun and that i was going to do that for his friend while he fucked my ass. More.....
Quote |