Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - prince cinema
Thread: prince cinema
View Single Post
Old 14th November 2005, 07:01 AM
icon513

That IS the exact web address. In any case, here is the info you need, from the site. Only updates are that the admission is now 60 baht (up 50% in two years!) and the last flick usually ends around 8:00 pm.

Quote:
The Prince Theater

For those of you who've never been, here's exactly how to get to the Prince: From the Robinson's department store that is on the New Road (Charong Krung), between the end of Silom and the end of Sathorn, face across the street. It's difficult to cross here, so stay on the Robinson's side and go left, towards Silom.

About 50 yards down you'll come to a bus stop, which will have a small blue sign with the bus numbers on it, people waiting for the bus and probably buses stopping all the time (this is the last stop before turning onto Silom.) There is also a photo shop there that has the AGFA sign (but it's hard to see this sign until you get across the street.)

Right across the street is a little alleyway, only about 12 feet wide. Pass the food vendors and head straight ahead to the theater. The price of admission is 40 baht and the hours are noon-10pm. They may close sooner if there aren't too many people there.

Like I said, there are a lot of guys here looking to hook up. The movies aren't too bad, either. It's mostly Hong Kong flicks dubbed into Thai. There are also ladyboys, katoeys, who go around servicing guys, ANY guy, for 100 baht, I think. I'm not sure if I heard the price right. I tried to hook up with one good looking one that had big tits, but it didn't happen. She was busy. One more thing. I'd heard that after school there were students that hung out looking to hook up with guys. Good Luck!
Quote |