Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Looking fro Best Massage Place
View Single Post
Old 14th November 2005, 07:14 AM
icon513

I'm going to have to pull GQ from my list of five-star massage parlors.

My first visit a couple months ago was shit hot, but I hadn't gotten back until this past weekend.

I went with a buddy. He gave his experience only a 5/10 and said he wouldn't be returning, while I wouldn't give mine more than a 3/10.

My boy was completely useless at massage, and worse than useless at sex. In spite of being billed as "flexible", he fought me off every time I started getting close to his asshole with either a finger or my tongue (to say nothing of my cock), and all he was really prepared to do was receive a bj and give an unenthusiastic hand job.

So, although the facilities are beautiful, I'm sad to report that -- at least based on the experiences of my friend and myself this week -- things may have gone downhill at GQ since they opened.
Quote |