Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - prince cinema
Thread: prince cinema
View Single Post
Old 14th November 2005, 01:05 PM
gringo49
Cruiser

I think this place is great if you have patience and some time to kill...it can go from boring to wild in a half an hour. Closing is between 8-8:30pm, and there is almost always action with those who are still there at that time...sometimes quite hot. The place is not for everyone and for it to work, you have to really like the sex cinema scene to begin with, but there is something to be had for everyone. I never seem to encounter money boys though, maybe just luck on my part. In the past week, I did a 3-way in the front row with a 30'ish hot dude who loved pushing our heads down on his thick dick, sucked off a young, thin guy who was very verbal about it in English, fucked a dude in the bathroom, got sucked off twice in the urinals, had my dick played with by several different guys in the seats, and finished off two other guys right before closing....one guy a hot jock in tshirt and shorts who walked up to me and stuck his cock in my mouth. Not the best looking boys/men in BKK, but so what....the scene can be hot.
Quote |