Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - GSM Sauna
Thread: GSM Sauna
View Single Post
Old 16th November 2005, 04:11 PM
hotblktrouble
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to hotblktrouble Send a message via MSN to hotblktrouble Send a message via Yahoo to hotblktrouble

I also visited GSM during my time in Thailand. I don't think I will go back. I found the Sauna interesting but I did not like the mix of guys. Most were older, out of shape and a little too forward for my taste.

One big guy snatched my towel off of my hips, I still had my underwear and he yanked the front of them down, grabbed my dick and said "Good Cock" I tried to pull away without creating a conflict but he tightened his grip on my wrist and used his weight and strength to try to pull me into a room and only released his hold when someone came along and saw our struggle. I don't know who hard I would have faught him off but I had a real fear of being raped or assulted in a sexual way there.

I learned that not all thai are passive and gentle as most would have you think.

That event did not turn me off to GSM. But I did miss the gym-fit bodies of Chakran and the guys of Babylon.

Also keep in mind that I am a bottom trapped in the body of a Top.