Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Albury Men's Club
View Single Post
Old 18th November 2005, 09:45 AM
Thai Guy
Very Nice Guy

Thank you, Tao, for your kind comments. I don't know whether you have been to a massage parlor(s) before, but I think it was successful for me because :-

1) I went there with a CFS member who had been there before. The mamason recognised him, and welcomed me in the same way as my CFS companion was treated. I felt at home.

2) I chosed my masseur becasue he was not only my type but he was also gay, as mamason told me. In my opinion, it would be easier for a first timer to have a sexy massage with a gay masseur than a straight one. I think both gay customer and gay masseur are more likely to speak the same "language" and share similar sexual attractions and desires. If I have another chance to visit a sexy massage parlor again, I would like to try a straight masseur and see what it's going to be like.

3) I must be so bloody good looking in the masseur's eyes ( this is not a personal ad, so please don't write me - unless you are willing to pay for my airfare (business or first class, please) ). My masseur's cock was so rockhard whilst he was rubbing his body on mine, and he was also willing to do anything sexually for me.
Quote |