Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Albury Men's Club
View Single Post
Old 19th November 2005, 02:31 PM
Thai Guy
Very Nice Guy

LostNoomThai darling,

I am not an expert in this field, as you know I am a first timer. But I will try to answer your questions. Any experts outhere please feel free to correct me or add more details.

1. Is sex part of the deal no matter what you look like?
Albury is not a traditional Thai massage place, but it is one of the massage parlors where sex is the main attraction. In my opinion, massage parlors are simply a different brothel. Of course a customer can pop in to have just a massage, but I guess most customers (99.99 % maybe ?) who go there look for sex with the masseurs. Massage is an additional benefit. So, it sounds like sex is part of the deal no matter what you look like ( because you are willing to pay for it ) ?. Sadly, it is not always the case whether you look good or not. Here is a quote from a recent post by Icon in another thread...
Quote:
My boy (at GQ) was completely useless at massage, and worse than useless at sex. In spite of being billed as "flexible", he fought me off every time I started getting close to his asshole with either a finger or my tongue (to say nothing of my cock), and all he was really prepared to do was receive a bj and give an unenthusiastic hand job.
Surely, the masseurs know that most customers who choose them expect to have sex with them. And I think they have an obligation to have sex with their customers and make the customers happy. BUT in reality, they may refuse to give you a full sexual service. Handjob exchange is probably the least they may provide.

2. How was the massage? so so? or hardly any massage at all?
The massage was OK. It wasn't fantastic but it was interesting. The leg massage was good. The body massage was quite erotic, particularly when he used his butt to masage my butt and my back. He told me he had not been sent to be trained anywhere. All was done inhouse, mainly watching a video tape.

Personally, I do not care much about the quality of massage at a massage parlor. I am more interested in sex. But if massage happens to be excellent (I believe there are some masseurs who are good at massage too), that's great. If not, never mind as far as sex is good.

3. How did you ask the mamason to bring out what you looked for? do you have to be really blunt as far as telling HIM(her) TO FIND THE RIGHT GUY FOR YOU?
No diplomatic talks required here at massage parlors. The masseurs are behind glass far away and cannot hear what customers discuss with their mamason at all. So, you can ask the mamason any questions about your prospected masseur(s) as openly as you want. Here are some questions I asked the mamason :-

Me : I am interested in the guy standig on the far right. Can you tell me what he can do ?
Mamason : He can do anything. He is gay. He has big cock.
Me : Can he be fucked ?
Mamason : Yes, no problem.
Me : Is he ok to be fucked today ?
Mamason : Yes, certainly. Would you like to reserve him ?.
Me : Sure. Reserve him for me. But tell him to wait, becasue I will wait till my friend has chosen his masseur too.

4.How much did you tip( in baht)?
Albury imposes a minimum tip of 1,000 baht. I did not tip my masseur in baht. I gave him 50 pounds.

- by the way, did you moan in THAI? hahahahahahaha
I certainly did. I was going to moan in French, but changed my mind in the last minute !.
Quote |