Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Horned Up Tops invited to 2nites Glory Hole Gang Bang N Piss Party in Pasadena-UN2It?
View Single Post
Old 19th November 2005, 04:40 PM
Hot4ItAlways
Cruiser

Talking Thanks Andy...

Thanks Andy, you're pretty hot yourself!!!

I actually wasn't available last night Friday but

AM Available to Suck dick and Go Down Low Tonight Saturday 11/19 after 8pm. 2 guys who came here last month (1 a Marine) have already called that they're cumming up...

Anyone else who wants to play tonight, email your stats, pics and or your number or ask me for mine to get my address and directions.

Won't post address over the internet. Must be Discrete here UB2

Into Men 24-45 HIV neg like us, any race as long as you're in shape, that means height/weight proportionate, hung more than 6 inches (That doesn't mean 4" hard) uncut or cut and a total or Versatile Top. If you're verbal -Even better cause most of the Tops who cum here love to verbally humilate their cockwhore (me) We want to make sure everyone's on the same page.

Let's do it!
Quote |