Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - how do you signal discreet bathrooom sex?
View Single Post
Old 19th November 2005, 06:13 PM
gh_lovr
Cruiser

At the urinal:

Stand with your feet back a bit & lean forward to look like u are pissing. This will allow you to rock back & show your cock.

If you are both standing there and there is no sound - BINGO - let the games begin.

Rock back a bit and discreetly stroke your cock. If he looks or does the same motion, do it again. Keep doing the mirror imitation act until it is clear that he is into it too. A hard cock in his hands is usually a good sign. LOL.

In the stall:

If the guy's pants are right down around his ankles - good sign #1. Always drop your pants right to your ankles. Spread knees (which cast a different shadow) is another good move.

A foot tap is good too. Just once, and discreet. See if he does it back. Wait a few seconds then do 2 taps. If he does 2 in return or moves his foot your way - BINGO.

In the gym/steam room/sauna:

I always carry my towel in front of me. Shows off my ass, makes me "more naked" than the other guys, but also allows you to hide a hard-on if you need to. Bonus is everyone is used to seeing you carry the towel like that so they don't suspect - unless they read this and know what I am up to - but that is good too.

Same rules apply in the steam room. Small action, mirror each other & watch for a cock rising.

Looking at his crotch then up to his face & licking your lips has gotten me a smile and a hard cock to suck many times. There is more action in my gym's steamroom than on some nights at the baths.

Have fun and let us know how the advice plays out.
Quote |