Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Soi Twilight Update
View Single Post
Old 19th November 2005, 07:01 PM
mksth2001
Cruiser

Soi Twilight Update

Twilight Bar has a new owner and a new name, Hot Male 2005. Quite like this bar, it has some good looking boys and not to many of those effeminate ones it had of recent. I was there a couple of nights last week, has a good show including jack off show, first one to cum gets the collection from the customers.

Boys Bangkok recently move into it’s plush new premises across the Soi, lots of boys in this big new bar. Been in twice since it has moved, large bar but not to many customers, could it be because the price of drinks has gone up to pay for the move, now 220 baht per drink, Loy Krathong night it was 270 baht per drink.

Screw Boy Bar, could somebody tell me what’s happened to this bar, on my last visit could count the customers on one hand and still have fingers to spare, I’ve seen more life in a morgue, really gone down hill, this bar used to be so active and full.

X-Man, upstairs where X-treme used to be, has quantity, but not quality I’m afraid.

Fresh Boyz, again quantity but not quality.

Fresh Beach Boyz, nice new bar where Newman used to be, plenty of handsome boys with a good show.

Bonny Massage, called in here a couple of weeks ago, mid-week about 8-30, had the grand selection of one boy to choose from. The boy, massaged me with his briefs on, after about 20 minutes he asked how much I would tip him to take them off, I said 1,000 Baht. He asked for 1,500, I said never mind just massage. A few minutes later he asked for 1,400, again I said 1,000 Baht, we settled on 1,100. It was 8-30 when I went in this place, I was back in the Soi by 9.25, not very impressed.

Future Boy, still one of my favorite bars, plenty of boys and good shows.

Dream Boys, again plenty of boys and good shows.
Quote |