Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Albury Men's Club
View Single Post
Old 20th November 2005, 01:25 AM
Thai Guy
Very Nice Guy

Quote:
That masseur must have been very much pleased--first by Thai Guy, of course...
I am just an average guy, dear. Sorry if I have given you guys a wrong impression that I was a Prince. But when I am at a massage parlor, what I do hope for is my masseur(s) to see me as his Prince Charming. My masseur was my type, and I guess I happened to be his type as well. To enjoy being with someone intimately, the chemistry has still got to be right whether at general saunas, go-go bars or massage parlors. Before we went upstair to a massage room, I had a shower and so did my masseur. I saw smiles in his eyes when he saw me wearing just a towel. It's useful to notice this little thing.

I agree with df. The mamason at Albury is so willing to give accurate info about their boys that I felt comfortable enough to ask straight and specific details.
Quote |