Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - report on sauna after mid-night
View Single Post
Old 21st November 2005, 02:40 AM
wtoiom
Cruiser

report on sauna after mid-night

Before I started my weekend holiday in BKK, other cruisers have given me valuable advices on sauna after mid-night. I have finished the holiday and I post my own experience in my last 3 nights (Thur ¡V Sat).

After arriving at BKK airport by the mid-night of last Thur, I went to Farose directly. I was there by about 2:00 a.m. and found there were still nearly 60 customers there. The 1/F was bar and dance floor providing free drinks, 2/F was underwear zone while the 3 and 4/F were naked zones. The customers were mainly young Thai in early 20¡¦s (I did not see any farang and only found several mid-aged man). Most of them stayed on the upper floors. The place was really a mess (I was surprised to see the conditions of private cubicles when I switched on the light, cum on the floor, walls un-painted, mirror broken) but people seemed not mind and all of them were prepared for action. When I just stepped in the dark rooms, 2 young guys chased me after and actually I had no time to think and action started. People kept on going in at 3:00 p.m. and started to go away at 5:00 a.m. and only about 10 guys stayed until it closed at 6:00.

On Friday night after the disco closing time, I went to Ban Thai because of it¡¦s naked night and I thought the young thai would also come after the disco. However, my presumption was wrong and it was quiet there (only about 20 guys there). Action there was not hot. However, as the choice is not too much so if you are too unlucky, you can still get some action in return of the 150 baht. I felt asleep in the rest area on the roof top at about 4:00 and when was waken up by the staff at the closing time, there was only 1 other customer left behind.

On Saturday evening, I went to the Door by about 8:00 p.m. The reception said the sauna would close by about 5:00 a.m. so I said then I should go to the disco first and come back later. The staff there told me that I could go in for 1 or 2 hours first and then went to the disco. After the disco, I could come back without paying the admission fee again. I accepted the offer. Except the 1/F where the bar and karaoke situated, the other floors were naked zone). The age of the customer there was a little bit older than the Farose (mostly mid-20 to 30 something) and there was about 40 guys there (but about 15 of them stayed in the karaoke). A cute young thai boy approached me and asked if I wanted group sex so that his boyfriend would do me. I said yes and then his boyfriend (a man of about 40 not my favor walked out from the dark room). I still entered the private room with them but I did not feel to be respected so I decided not to continue.

After the disco, I went back again and wished guys from ICK ¡K.would come too but my dream did not come true. There was less than 20 guys there but I still got 1 fxxk and 1 hand-job with 2 young men. After the fxxk, the guy told me he was a dancer (not lady boy) in one of the big cabaret shows in BKK and kept on pressing me to see his performance and asking me to go home with him. I knew I went to sauna for sex instead of romance so I pushed him away politely and then proceeded to search for another fun. I got a hand-job with another young thai and he also invited me to go back to his place with him. It¡¦s not safe so I rejected. When I finished and left the sauna, I found he¡¦s the friend of the guy I fxxked before. It¡¦s so embarrassed so I just said good night to both of them and jumped into the taxi immediately. Although there was not too many customers in the Door even in weekend night, the actions were not as wild as I expected and it is far from the town centre, I shall still go there when I visited BKK in next time because the management is good there and the staff are friendly and keen to keep the place clean and tidy. The bar and karaoke can let you have a relax break between the actions.

As a conclusion, if you seek for sex with thai (I did not see any western men in all 3 saunas) in your sleepless mid-night and you do not mind the quality of the place, Farose likely gives you the guarantee. For Ban Thai and the Door, it depends on your luck.

Lastly I have visited the Beach Resort Sauna in the daytime and the staff told me that they opened until 6 in the morning. Would any one go and report later.
Quote |