Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - report on sauna after mid-night
View Single Post
Old 21st November 2005, 11:19 PM
wtoiom
Cruiser

Will Friday night O.K.

Ninja quotes :

"It's better ( the clientele ) and hotter ( actions ) on weekdays in THE DOOR "

Will Friday night a good Choice? If yes, what time is the best- afternoon or evening? I'll have another weekend (Friday to Sunday) holiday again in BKK.

Your descriptions on the uses of each floors are correct. There is a bath, a stream room, a sauna and a rest area on the rooftop which seems not a cruising area. The staff gave me a small towel before I went up to the roof top.

As a side issue, the pub and disco in that area is good. I firstly went to a pub (Deep Love or See Love) to watch the show. The singer sang in live and made jokes with the customers there. Although I do not know Thai language, I still enjoyed the show.

Then I went to ICK disco. The customers are local Thai, not international, hunk & stylish as those in Silom, but they are sweet. I got 2 candies from 2 young Thai. However, they close early in 1:00 a.m. (discos in Silom closed at 2).

Any pub and disco close late in BKK?

billinbkk quotes ,

"he's always about the only farang in the place, each time he goes there, the boys queue up outside of his room....each waiting for his turn to be serviced. "

Last Saturday, I was in the Beach Sauna from 4:00 - 7:00 p.m. There was only 1 farang there. My own observation was that he was not very popular. Maybe your friend is good looking and has a good body shape.
Quote |