Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Office stories?
Thread: Office stories?
View Single Post
Old 23rd November 2005, 01:44 AM
spikemenow
Cruiser

Conference Room fuck

During high school in San Francisco, I had a reception job at driving school. (Yeah, I was young slut.) I worked after school and closed the office during the weekdays. One afternoon, a driving instructor came back early from a session; he was in his early thirties; he hung out around the office talking to me. He sat across from me, legs spread, with a major hardon showing through his pants. This occured in 1983. Clothing fit so you could see everything.

Yes, I was 16; I also never passed up cock when it presented itself. I just stared at his cock for several more minutes, noticed it was 5 PM, and told him I needed to the doors. While locking the doors, he wondered into the conference room in the back. I followed him in, grabbed his cock, and sucked his toungue into my mouth. Surprisingly he dropped to his knees! Giving me one of the worst blow jobs, I pulled him up, pulled down his points, and pushed him face down on the conference table. Did I mention I was precocious? He started to get a little nervous but I told him not to worry. I spit on my cock and started to fuck him. He groaned in pain, saying how it hurt, but kept shoving his ass back into me. He said he had never been fucked before, or played with a guy. So there I was, 16 and breaking in a man. He couldn't take much; we ended up jacking off on to each other.

We cleaned up in the office bathroom, and walked to the front half of the office. That's when I discovered I never locked the front door. Anyone could have walked in on me fucking one of the instructors.