Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Roman Holiday
Thread: Roman Holiday
View Single Post
Old 24th November 2005, 08:36 AM
6sixty9nine
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to 6sixty9nine
Red face got filled with white gravy

O my did I get filled it was so good when I got home I put in my butt plug ot keep that feeling of the hard cocks that fill my ass. I got there about 6:30am there was no one here yet so I went to sleep for 1 hour or so . That when this cute guy open the door and took out his cock it was 8" white thick he had the biggest ball sack I ever seen . I stared sucking on it like the cock sucker I am and lick his asshole then he turn me over and started licking my ass he ate me so good I all most shoot my load. He grab me by my hips and put that fucking nice cock up my ass it was SO LONG my head whet back he fuck me for more then 2 hours and when he came in me and pull it out there was so much cum it ran down my legs on my way to clean up THANK YOU 8" cock for your stuffing & gravy
Quote |