Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Pickin' Up the Straight Boys...
View Single Post
Old 25th November 2005, 12:36 PM
haspi
Cruiser

Quote:
My definition of str8 is a guy that ONLY has sex with women. [/b]
That would very much depends on your definition of sex

Some guys would consider mutual jo or even oral as being just 2 guys being friendly. Some Middle Eastern men would consider themselves as not gay if they are always the tops.

It's interesting how this topic always come around when gays do idle chat. I'm sure many of us bi guys would prefer to identify as being straight when we started fooling around with men. As long as we stay being tops, there's no problem.

But soon as we let our lust take over and we fall for another top and bottoms for him, suddenly the perception changes. we are penetrated, we are fucked, we are bottom...well you read all the stories. Somehow being straight is valued more by most gay men.

So who's straight and who's gay in a straight bar, seriously how can you ever tell if he don't confess?

Of course most guys can't tell and really as long as both parties thought they got what they think they got, who's to complain?

Oh but then sometimes there's the spoiler...if the guy is so hot that it stirs up the wanting itch...well I'll throw caution to the wind and like they said...I bend over for him my man of that hour...usually I get the sort of comments that says my straightness is thrown out the window...

Basically everybody seems to agree that straightness is not getting fucked. You may have muscles as big as the Incredible Hulk and look just as mean, the college kid who just penetrated your ass and gave you a mean fuck...he can just as well slap your butts and say.."there you go bitch..."
Quote |