Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Pickin' Up the Straight Boys...
View Single Post
Old 25th November 2005, 02:34 PM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

Really? You think this is subject that hasn't been discussed in a while?

Fuck... I've been wondering lately where all the FAGS have gone. Seems like CFS is the prime hunting ground for "straight" and bi guys. Shit... NO ONE posts in the "GAY" forum anymore... it's all talk about bi dudes, where to find pussy, how to get a woman to watch you fuck a man, etc.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I'm just wondering where the queers are!

I completely agree with GWT: STRAIGHT is a man who cannot conceive of having sex with another man. Just as GAY is a man who cannot imagine sex with a woman. Believe it or not, there ARE people who are totally gay and totally straight. So many gay dudes seem to want to believe that EVERY man can be turned, even if temporarily, because all men think with their dicks and don't care WHERE they stick them. This is utterly untrue. And it stands to reason that if there are gay men out there who barf at the thought of a wet, dripping pussy -- there are also certainly straight men out there who cringe at the thought of taking a stiff one up the ass!

But that's essentially semantics and we've debated these definitions to no end.

I think of it this way: there are "straight" people, WITH quotation marks, who sometimes dabble with same sex relations. And there are also STRAIGHT people, WITHOUT quotation marks who ARE, indeed, STRAIGHT.

But most of us don't bother with quotes or the lack thereof, so we consequently get into these endless debates over the semantics of the word straight. Taken at face value, STRAIGHT means STRAIGHT. Any dude who sucks another dude's dick is NOT straight. But he MIGHT be "straight."

Know what I mean?

To answer the original poster's question and get into something much more fun...

How do I pick up "straight" guys? Well, I don't. THEY pick ME up.

I get no thrill, no rush, no ego boost from TRYING to nail a "straight" dude -- so I don't go there. I know a lot of gay dudes find it terribly exciting to get a "straight" guy. I don't understand this. My ex was fascinated with this, so I lived with it for many years. I don't CARE if some gay dudes like it -- they can like whatever they like. I just don't PERSONALLY get it.

But... I can't lie. When a "straight" dude wants to suck my dick -- I do NOT turn him down.

So HOW do I manage to hook up with "straight" dudes from time to time?

Well... it helps to be butch. Well over half or more of the "straight" guys I've hooked up with have commented that they enjoy "real" men. So that works for me. I just "act" like ME and THEY give me the go-ahead.

HOWEVER -- the good news is that there are TONS of "straight" dudes out there who ALSO like femme guys. Obviously, they feel that the more feminine a guy is, the looser the connection to the fact that the "straight" dude in question is having sex with another man.

Therefore the best way to pick up "straight" men, I think, is to just BE YOURSELF, whatever you happen to be.

I think a lot of gay guys like to THINK that they cajoled or encouraged or utilized some form of clever guile to hook a "straight" dude. I hate to say it but... this is wishful thinking at best.

No "straight" dude (or even another gay dude -- or anyone at all) is often duped into having sex with someone if they don't really WANT to do it.

We'd be surprised to find that there is often a huge disparity in what WE are thinking and feeling during any given sex act and what our partner is thinking and feeling. Very often, we transfer our own feelings onto our sex partner -- and this is a HUGE problem which often results in failed relationships and "fusion delusion," wherein we believe we are having some sort of ultimate experience only to find out too late that it was NOT mutual at all.

OK... a FEW folks can be "tricked" into sex. But not many. Most people WILLINGLY seek out the partners they want. There is nothing wrong with believing we did something to spur them on, or that we are special enough to get them to do something they might not ordinarily do -- as long as we don't get caught up in that. If we just feed our egos and have some fun with it -- no harm in that. But if we delude ourselves into thinking we're something unique and wonderful and some sort of sexual magnet to anyone and everyone -- that's a load of crap.

More "tips" would include:

If cruising for straight dudes online, be ready to accommodate them in every way. Many will ONLY meet if you assure discretion and utter secrecy and follow THEIR rules of engagement. If you have an online profile with many rainbow flags and photos of yourself sucking cock -- they "straight" guy will probably back off FAST.

Be prepared for many game-players and no-shows if cruising the "straight" community.

Bookstores are the BEST places to hook up with "straights" and bi guys, bar none. Many won't go to a bathhouse -- that is TOO gay for them.

Public places -- same rules of engagement as anywhere else, same signals apply -- the foot tap, the crotch grab, the lip lick, etc. These are universal -- the guy will KNOW you are interested. But... this is also the MOST risky because even guys who are NOT interested in return will know these signals and you just might get your ass kicked. Which is why it is often wiser to let THEM come to YOU.
Quote |