Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Soi Twilight Update
View Single Post
Old 25th November 2005, 05:41 PM
Inboha
Cruiser

Soi Twilight update

have just returned from Thailand.
Unfortunately, I too used Bonny Massage. Guy (no choice) did at least take his briefs off halfway through and let me handle the goods and suck him. He also wanked me off. Maybe I was lucky but I woun't use them again. Went to GC the next day and it was like chalk and cheese, I selected a nice lad and I made a good choice. I will use GC in future.

Went to Night Boys on Suriwongse. It's down an alley which may explain why it is able to put on the full works. Had some nice lookng boys. As it was my last night and short of ready cash, my cc in the hotel safe, I was unable to off a boy. Both the captain and boy were willing to make a deal as it was by now time to close and take what I had. Instead, I made a deal with the captain for the two boys who had put on the show to come to the hotel the next day to repeat their show. He asked how much I would pay the lads, i said Bt1500 each, he checked with them and everything was agreed and no off fee was charged. I suppose the lads gave him a cut. They arrived the next afternoon at 2pm, on time and repeated their show, had a drink and chat with me and left giving me time to pack and get to the airport. For what I paid (no off fee or Bt200 drinks) I think it was good value. Wish I had discovered them at the beginning instead of the end of my trip.

At the risk of giving certain members an apoplectic fit, went to NB. Within two minuted had four out of the six boys around me, their briefs down, my pants undone and their hands all over me. How I wish I had been born with an extra pair of hands.
Quote |